Friday, November 14, 2008

Credit Report Matters

If you do not take care of regularly reviewing your credit report, it may cost you dear. These are just human beings behind the banks reporting your payment records and bureaus storing them, so they might make mistakes. Had I not ordered my annually free report last month I wouldn't have seen a couple of charges i had never made.
So, there are two options to consider. You can either track everything yourself and pay each time you pull your report for second or third time a year, or you can sign up for credit bureau services that'll take care of your credit activities.
With the latter, you neednt worry something goes wrong and you do not know of that. Any suspicious activity will be checked and reported to you. I'm thinking of signing up, especially as it is not that costly. Check it below:
credit report free

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to my father who told me about this webpage, this blog is in fact remarkable.


Here is my web page ... here