Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Holiday time is coming soon...

As the Thanksgiving has passedI know - it was only a warm-up...Christmas is coming so very soon that I see this word in the streets and christmas trees are already in the shop windows. Year after year, I realize more and more that this is not quite holiday, but the time for mind blowing spendings. People seem to be obsessed with buying, they buy everything they see... I wish there were no christmas. Joke))
Of course I love XS and I'm going to buy as many presents as possible. So many that I need a credit card for this, I'm afraid. I found a good site with credit card deals to compare and order. And to my surprise, there is an article devoted to holidaytime credit card tips - the basic principle is frugality and wisdom. These two are not about me, though...
Haven't chosen the card yet, but I already have got a list of presents)))

No comments: