Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Science and Mystery.

I watched Discovery Channel the other day and I lost sleep over what I saw there. they claimed that all things, apart from human beings and animals, had the power to influence our actions and mood and even change our lives, just like if they were alive!Every thing, they said, had its energetic field with all the information about it that has accumulated inside for years.
And this very code can have a certain effect on the owner of the thing. The older the thing, the more powerful it becomes!
Now, I cannot sleep as I'm afraid of the age-old clock still hanging on the wall after the death of my granny.
What mystery do they hide and what to expect? Who thnks it all is not worth while discussing?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's true. Though we are the masters of our fate and we should not depend on different things. Stay apart from this and do not lose sleep over that and you will certainly overcome the superstitions.

susankellogg said...

I am sure you needn't worry about your granny's clock. Your granny hardly wished something bad to you, so the clock will do nothing bad to you, too.

Unknown said...

The most dangerous creature is a human being, not the things or animals.