Wednesday, October 24, 2007

You are Never Late to Learn

I've always thought I'm a wise and practical driver but my ex-bf proved me I waste huge amounts on my car just out of the ignorance of some plain facts. First thing Jim pointed out was I get premium gas instaed of regular. He wonders, why not take regular if it doesn't make my vehichle knock? Second - I am used to going to my dealer in need of major services. But they nearly rob you! Independent shops are the same good and much cheaper at the same time. I also use my dealer for oil changes which is not too good, either.
Now, and it was a surprise for me - I should forget about changing my antifreeze every winter but only when the hydrometer suggests...
Well, have you heard of such things? Now that I've learnt them, it seems to me I always new about them...

No comments: