Sunday, July 8, 2007

I Do Appreciate

Well, I'm back at last and I've been missing my blog...And I've been also longing to say some words on it. Looking through my posts, I got convinced that my short articles are really read and appreciated.
I am really pleased and thankful to one person who has visited my blog a number of times and left her comments on my words. Thank you, Princess of Everything (and then some)for your attention to my stories and for your sound advice. I did give a thought to your opinion on my problem with boyfriends and now I'm in the process of decision.
I'm looking forward to you writing more as it gives me real pleasure to read you...

1 comment:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

*grins from ear to ear* Thank you so much! I have enjoyed your blog.

And my advice only comes from years of experience sweetie.