Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I Dream. Others realize.

What a wedding was that! I was merely shocked by the luxury of the procession my closest friends were involved in. So many lights, flowers and music, it seems you are in a fairy tale. So many kisses and warm wishes...
Seeing all this beauty, I realized - that is the wedding of my dream. It's time to make a firm decision concerning the two of my boy friends and it's time to start saving money, I guess +)
Getting married is not only flowers and kissess, it is a great responsibility for both - the bridegroom and the fiance...What do you think?

1 comment:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

hhhmmm....lets see....

Which one do you love sweetie? I am thinking that, if you have to make a decision, then there is no decision to make.

And I have come to love very simple weddings.